Online Ring Sizing FAQs
|Ring Resizing Service||Sterling Silver||Gold||Stainless Steel||Platinum|
|1 or more size(s) down||$35||$35||$39||$59|
While most jewelers will tell you they can’t resize stainless steel (siladium), Quick Jewelry Repairs has the equipment and experience allowing specialize in working with stainless steel.
It will take us an additional three days to work with stainless steel, due to the nature of the metal.
Please note for ring sizing up:
– Stainless steel rings with colored finishes and textures are sizeable but will show noticeable signs of work after the upsizing process.
– We do not size up stainless steel rings with inlay, as the process will permanently change the integrity of the ring’s design.
For sizing down:
– Stainless steel rings with colored finishes, textures, and inlay can be sized down via alternative methods such as sizing beads and silver lining.
We have 2 shipping options with FedEx our shipping provider of choice:
- FedEx Ground: $9.99 shipping takes (4-9 days round trip)
- FedEx Priority Overnight shipping takes: $25 (2-3 days round trip)
- FedEx Ground takes about 4-9 days round trip
- FedEx Priority Overnight takes: 2-3 days round trip
Both options covers the round-trip cost, first to our repair facility, then shipping back to you when the service is complete. Once we receive your jewelry our turnaround time is quick and our usual turnaround time is same day at maximum 1-2 days for 90% of repairs.
Have something else? Drop us a line and we will let you know if we can size it. Please note; we do not return scrap metal!
- Ceramic Carbide
Not sure what metal you have? Send us a message we are happy to help.
Here’s a short list to name a few:
- Engagement Rings
- Promise Rings
- Eternity Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Mens Rings
- Wedding Bands
- Class Rings
- Pinky Rings
- Funky Costume Rings
That’s just the short list, we’ve worked on them all.
If we’ve resized the ring correctly, we cannot issue you a refund for the work done.
Ring Sizing/Resizing Service
Starts at $35 + Fast Shipping
The perfect fit, every time
“What if I don’t know what size I want my ring?”
If you need to resize a ring up or down but don’t know what size you need it, there are a few ways to DIY your ring size. If you already have a ring that fits you already, just check out our ring sizing guide here. Print out the page, place your ring on the sheet, and obtain your ring size that way. If you don’t have a ring to find your size, the sheet has a quick how-to on how to find your ring size using a strip of paper and your finger.
To learn more about ring resizing, check out our article here.
Our ring resizing service is available to anyone in the US and our pricing starts at $35. Whether you need to resize your ring up or down, we’re happy to help. And remember, all resizing services come with a complimentary Jewelry Spa Service so your ring will arrive in its best condition.
Order from the comfort of your own home and remember, over 90% of our orders are have a turnaround time of 1-2 days!
And of course if you have any questions we are here to help ☺️