At Quick Jewelry Repairs, we understand that your jewelry is valuable and sentimental to you. That’s why we have chosen to insure our parcels through Lloyds of London, one of the world’s most reputable insurance companies.
Our insurance policy covers your parcel and its contents against damage or loss from any external cause while in transit to or from our premises and while in the care, custody, or control of carriers listed within the United States of America (including its possessions and trusts), and Canada.
Please note the following important points about our insurance coverage:
- Insurance coverage is only available if you specifically indicate that you would like to insure your order when placing a service request. If you have not indicated that you would like to purchase insurance, your parcel will not be covered by our policy.
- Our insurance coverage is only in effect if you select one of our flat rate shipping options. If you choose to ship your package on your own, any shipping insurance that was added will be removed before checking out.
- The insurance we offer is separate from our signature confirmation service. While our insurance covers your item for loss or damage during transit, the signature confirmation service provides additional security by ensuring that your package is handed over only to a recipient who provides a signature upon delivery.
- Opting for insurance does not automatically include the signature confirmation service. These are two separate services and must be added separately during the checkout process.
Coverage Does Not Include:
- Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any parcel which is addressed, wrapped, or packed insufficiently, incorrectly, or contrary to the carrier’s packaging requirements.
- Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any parcel which bears a descriptive label or packaging that tends to describe the nature of its contents.
- Loss or damage occurring after the parcel has been delivered, if the signature confirmation service was not selected. Without signature confirmation, we cannot verify that the parcel was received by the intended recipient.
- In order to file a claim, the Insured will have to provide any required and/or additional documentation which has been requested of the Insured to substantiate the estimated value of the lost or damaged item. Failure to provide the required and/or additional documentation within one month from the ship date may result in the denial of the claim.
Thank you for choosing Quick Jewelry Repairs for your jewelry repair needs. We look forward to providing you with the best service possible. 😊