At Quick Jewelry Repairs, we understand that your jewelry is valuable and sentimental to you. That's why we have chosen to insure our parcels through Lloyds of London, one of the world's most reputable insurance companies.
Please note that insurance coverage is only available if you specifically indicate that you would like to insure your order when placing a service request. If you have not indicated that you would like to purchase insurance, your parcel will not be covered by our policy.
Additionally, our insurance coverage is only in effect if you select one of our flat rate shipping options. If you choose to ship your package on your own, any shipping insurance that was added will be removed before checking out.
Our insurance policy covers your parcel and its contents against damage or loss from any external cause while in transit to, or from, our premises and while in the care, custody, or control of carriers listed within the United States of America (including its possessions and trusts), and Canada, with the following exceptions:
Coverage Does Not Include:
- Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any parcel which is addressed, wrapped or packed insufficiently, incorrectly, or contrary to the carrier's packaging requirements.
- Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any parcel which bears a descriptive label or packaging that tends to describe the nature of its contents.
- In order to file a claim, the Insured will have to provide any required and/or additional documentation which has been requested of the Insured to substantiate the estimated value of the lost or damaged item.
- Failure to provide the required and/or additional documentation within one month from the ship date will result in the denial of the claim.
We want to ensure the safety of your package during transit, below are some steps we recommend for keeping your package safe and secure:
- Use a sturdy box for shipping and fill any empty space with cushioning material such as bubble wrap
- Clearly label your package with the shipping label provided to you after you placed your order.
- Request a signature confirmation upon delivery
- Keep the tracking number for future reference
Please note that failure to take these secure measures may result in a loss that is not fully covered by insurance.
Thank you for choosing Quick Jewelry Repairs for your jewelry repair needs. We look forward to providing you with the best service possible. 😊