Ring Sizing Up Service+ shipping (calculated at checkout)
How it works
Why people love us
Ring Sizing Up Service
Make your ring larger for the perfect fit
Get your tight rings fitting just right with our seamless mail-in resizing service. From wedding bands to class rings, our jewelers have the expertise necessary to assess your unique piece and increase it up to any size with precision.
Our ring resizing up service accommodates a wide range of base metals and styles, adjusting to any size, including half and quarter sizes.
Please fill out the form and required image details above when placing your order. We will reach out if any additional information is necessary to best complete the service.
Please note that the following can impact turnaround time:
- Large size difference: The more sizes you're going up or down, the more time it takes.
- Number of rings being sized: If you've sent in multiple rings for sizing, we will not ship until all of the rings are finished.
- Complicated designs: Eternity bands, rings with decorative shoulders, and plated rings take more time because the sizing process is more extensive for these pieces. Plated rings will need to be re-plated at the area of work in order to match the original color.
- Rings containing enamel: Rings with enamel in the design must be re-enameled after the resizing process. The enamel takes 2-4 days to cure and harden.
- Stainless steel: Rings made from stainless steel are extremely tough to work and will need at least a week to finish properly.
Ring Sizing Up - FAQs
Can you really resize stainless steel rings?
Yes! While most jewelers will tell you it (they) can’t be done, resizing stainless steel is possible with the right equipment and experience, fortunately we have both!
It will take us an additional three days to work with stainless steel, due to the nature of the metal.
There are few things to note in regards to stainless steel sizing up:
- Stainless steel rings with colored finishes and textures are sizeable but will show noticeable signs of work after the upsizing process.
- We do not size up stainless steel rings with an inlay design, as the process will permanently change the integrity of the ring’s structure.
Can you resize Titanium?
Unfortunately no, due to the nature of this metal it can not be sized.
Can a ring with an engraving be resized?
Yes! In most cases our jewelers will be able to resize around the engraving so you won’t have to worry about losing that personalized message.